Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Open to the Public...reposting!

I want to hear from you if you have a positive, supportive experience you have had while dealing with emotional disabilities. If you experience psychiatric illness or an emotional disability, or if you have a family member or loved one who suffers from Issues that need more than Tissues, please share your healthy experiences. Maybe your positive, supportive experience will help someone else. Maybe it will give someone the strength they need to step back from the edge, to make the contact they've been waiting for, to struggle through one more day or never-ending night. We all need each other. Please, comment.

1 comment:

Casey said...

I was addicted to pain pills for 5yrs. I have been clean 3mns on the 18th of this month (which is not long I know). So I have had a couple of people close friends really that have been a tremdous help to me and they never judged me. I have a blog where I write about my recovery it's at www.caseysaddiction.com